Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming

GUYZ! So I should really be studying like woah right now, but I miss you. Hannah came to visit me though!!! It was awesome - we basically did a 24-hour eating tour of the Wash U area. Lesson of the day: don't get green bean boba. DO get cookies and cream fro yo.

Also, last weekend I discovered the wonders of magic fruit / magic berries. Basically, it's this African berry that turns all sour and bitter foods sweet by coating your taste buds. It lasts for about an hour, but holy moly I never thought balsamic vinegar would taste so delicious!! And grapefruit and lemons were just as amazing. Only problem is that your stomach is still the same... so if you eat a meal of lemons, grapefruit, balsamic vinegar, tequila, and sour candy, it will still hurt. Sad.

What else? Oh, here's a youtube treasure that we got to watch for medical spanish. Who knew the circulatory system could inspire such musicality?



AND my contribution to the recipe book for now is gonna be limited to drinks... because with food i kinda always wing it. With that, I present some delicious beverages with nerdy names:

The colostomy bag (named that way b/c it looks disgusting but tastes awesome)
1oz vanilla vodka
0.5oz chocolate liquor (like godiva)
dash of kahlua
Add espresso and/or chocolate milk to taste

The Gran Mal
1oz rum
1oz triple sec
0.5oz peach schnapps
0.5oz flavored rum or tequila
Add 7-up or Mountain Dew to taste

Enjoy!! If you come visit me I will make you these (and other delicious stop-sign-colored) beverages!! hehe ok time to study...

Miss you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. holy crap that video is hilarious and sad at the same time.. well also kind of gross... but totally tj material lol. hannah come visit me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i know... it's kinda gross, but i figured no one would appreciate the tj-ness of it quite as much as you guys <3

    ReplyDelete