Saturday, September 12, 2009

We're seniors.. again

Well, again I mean seniors in college.. agh! how has time gone by so fast? Really? So anyways, I am looking forward to going back to the Nova for thnxgiving already because although I saw everyone for the most part in May/June, since coming back from EU I think I have hypocollectivity aka I miss you all too much. School started two weeks ago, and it really did seem like it went by so fast already.. (did anyone say time goes by faster as you age? I think it's true, maybe one of you should include that in your researches. i'm not really the research type, but i mean, researching takes a while, can't you just squeeze "The effect of age on the speed of time a human experiences" next to you know, "the effect of ibuprofen on the rashness and pain tolerance of mice" or whatever next crazy projects you smart kids are up to :p
Also, any more specifics on that after graduation trip we're yearning to do? Save up the moolas 'yall..

No comments:

Post a Comment